From street fairs to farmers markets...the Best Pets truck is used throughout the year!
Best Pets relies on volunteers to pursue its mission to help animals in shelters. Through volunteers, we are able to expose more homeless animals to the public, increase adoptions and promote our mission to save shelter animals!
At adoption events, volunteers walk dogs, handle cats, interact with potential adopters, and help clean up and break down.
Best Pets does not manage volunteers. Our rescue partners do, so we ask that you contact any of our rescue partners below to find out about how you can help at upcoming events! Almost all events are on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Humane Society of the South Platte Valley: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Life is Better Rescue: email@example.com
- Adams County Animal Shelter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucky Paws (cats only): email@example.com
- Denver Animal Shelter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Email: email@example.com